Member since 2010
One Life"s mission is to provide food, educational services, coaching and training to at risk youth, individuals and families in order to break cycles of poverty and build healthy futures.
- Emergency Food Box Pantry: offering a shopping style pantry where clients get to choose their foods. We serve about 12000 Clark County individuals each year.
- Nutrition Education: A 6 week Nutrition Education/Cooking class to help our clients learn how to eat healthy and improve their diet. 90% of our clients maintain their new healthy lifestyle.
- Garden and Classes: classes on how to grow food at home and we have our own organic garden to provide healthy produce to our emergency food box clients.
- Thanksgiving Boxes: providing 150 thanksgiving boxes to families.
- Washington Connections: partnering with DSHS to help clients apply for or renew their benefits and refer clients to services.